Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My first interior design interview!

I was fortunate enough to be selected by Zavvi Rodaine's editor, Yolanda Smith, to be featured as an up and coming interior designer in Atlanta. I was so excited about the opportunity that I could have fainted. I was so nervous; what in the world did I want people and potential clients to know about me?

Prior to the interview, Yolanda and I spent over an hour talking about how she got started with her website, her mission to bring light to little known interior designers from multi-cultural backgrounds, what made me get into design, etc. and she made me completely comfortable with the process. So much so, that when it came time for the interview, I knew exactly what I was going to say.

Here's the interview that was published November 30, 2010 on www.zavvirodaine.com. Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You never know with interviews. It turned out great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...